- Find time to allow students to explore their passions.
- Play, passion and purpose are the things that really matter in learning
- There's no competitive advantage to knowing anything that can be "googled"
- It's about what you can do with what you know.
- Content is important but the value added is the skill
- We must increase student to student interactions.
- Let's hold ourselves accountable for what matters most.
- The culture of schooling is radically at odds with the culture of learning.
- An innovator is just a creative problem solver. We are all born curious and creative.
by Alyssa Gallagher, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum & Instruction